Compliance Auditing and Support Services
This new service is designed around owner drivers to medium sized fleets and is targeted to compliment your current systems and practices, and to assist operators to re-gain full compliance should any part of their system be in doubt.
Initial compliance audit will include:
- One Customer site visit
- Detailed examination of
- O licence
- Maintenance provision
- Daily vehicle checks
- Tachographs – data downloading
- Drivers hours rules - analysis
- Training records
- Driver licencing
- Premises suitability
- Vehicle suitability
- Agency staff
- Hire vehicles
- Training needs analysis
- Immediate action point reporting
- Medium and long term reporting
- Best practice and industry standard advice
Following the initial audit a full report will be produced by GB Tachopak outlining areas where immediate and short term action is required. The report will then include mid to long term proposals for meeting and maintaining full operator compliance standards.
Step 2. Follow Up
A follow up visit (as required), to ensure the correct systems and procedures have been implemented based on initial audit findings and that all staff are compliant in their actions. E mail and telephone support for a determined period, or during the contract term.
Step 3. Additional Services
- Driver and/or manager training as identified in step 1.
- Full tachograph analysis reporting, with infringement report production.
- Implementation of maintenance scheduling, tacho analysis and defect reporting, to customer and legal requirements.
- Installation of recommended systems and procedures as per customer requirements.
All elements of the above can be tailored to ensure they are relevant to your operation, please call to discuss your requirements. Cost will vary dependent upon specific requirements.